The so-called invisible screen does not mean that the screen itself is transparent or invisible, but refers to that the screen can be hidden in the window frame by pushing and pulling. For example, the screen can be folded and rolled into the reel. The invisible screen is usually installed close to the window frame of the house, and its function is similar to that of the traditional screen window, but compared with the traditional screen window, the invisible screen window has more advantages.
First of all, it has beautiful appearance and rigorous structure. The whole window screen is made of plain woven yarn coated with glass fiber and plastic, and the other materials are all made of PVC profiles and assembled separately, which solves the problems of too large gap and loose sealing between traditional screen window and window frame. It is safe and beautiful to use and has good sealing effect.
At the same time, it is convenient to use storage. The invisible screen can be rolled up or moved along with the window. It is easy to save and prolong the service life. It is reported that the service life of the invisible screen window is 8 to 10 times longer than that of the ordinary screen window, and the storage space can be saved, which solves the problems of poor lighting and storage of traditional screen windows.
In addition, the invisible screen window has a wide range of applications, and can be directly installed on the window frame. Wood, steel, aluminum, plastic and other doors and windows can be assembled. The invisible screen has many advantages, such as strong corrosion resistance, strong aging resistance, good fire resistance, no need to paint and stain, no poison and no smell, and so on.
According to reports, invisible screens have appeared in the home market for several years. The prices of invisible screens are generally calculated according to the area, with different quality and different prices, which are generally about 50-100 yuan per square meter. Therefore, the price of an ordinary window screen varies from 100 to 200 yuan. Compared with traditional screens, the price of invisible screens is not much higher, which is acceptable to most people. Therefore, with the advantages of quality and price, invisible screens are gradually entering thousands of households and becoming the new favorite of the public.
How to select a high-quality and low-cost invisible screen window, the industry has proposed the following measures:
Look at the profile first. At present, the invisible screen window on the market mainly includes aluminum alloy and plastic steel profile. The main market of plastic steel profile is engineering, and the aluminum alloy profile market is divided into engineering and home decoration. The warranty period of Engineering screen window is about 2 years, and the warranty period of home installed screen window will be longer. It is suggested that the owner choose aluminum alloy profile.
At the same time, attention should be paid to the material of screen, frame, etc. Glass fiber gauze with poor quality can only withstand thousands of push and pull, while plastic yarn mesh is easy to expand and cold shrink, and the probability of deformation is large. It is suggested to purchase high-quality chemical fiber gauze as much as possible, which can be pushed and pulled for tens of thousands of times without deformation. The frame of screen window should not be too thin, because if it is less than 1.0 mm, it may deform after five or six months of use, thus affecting the normal use. If the open type enters the dust, the operation will not be smooth, it is best to choose a fully enclosed silent. Screen window generally can't be seen, you can use hand to pull a few times to see the effect of rewinding, try elasticity, if the rewinding is too loose, don't buy.
The color of gauze door and window should also be noted to see if there is discoloration and shedding. Invisible screen window in the use process should also pay attention to a few points, in case of wind and rain, before closing the window to roll back up; at the same time, pay attention to regular cleaning.
1. In case of wind and rain on the external screen doors and windows, the gauze should be rolled back before closing the window. If the gauze floats out due to strong wind, it is necessary to plug the gauze into the track first and then pull the gauze doors and windows. When the wind is too strong, it is recommended to close the window or not use the screen window.
2. When pulling the mesh clip, pull it parallel to the track. If you accidentally pull the mesh clip out of the track. First, tilt the clamping strip, put both ends of the clip into the track, and then gently pull it for several times (pay attention to whether the upper and lower nets are rolled back flat when pulling). The gauze doors and windows are restored, which will not affect the future use effect.
3. If the surface of the frame is accidentally abraded, it can be scrubbed or sprayed with self spray paint.
4. When it is not necessary to use the gauze door and window, the gauze net should be put away to avoid the influence of the service life and the cleanness degree of the gauze net when the gauze door and window are closed for a long time.
5. It is forbidden to step on the aluminum profile to avoid damage.
6. The screen does not need to be removed for cleaning. It can be cleaned by pulling the screen window or patting the screen with a feather duster. If the screen window of the kitchen is stained with lampblack, wipe the gauze net with a little detergent and then wipe it with a wet cloth. Let the net dry before rewinding.